nPenny Zenker is an international speaker, business strategy coach and bestselling author of The Productivity Zone: Stop the Tug of War with Time. As a master NLP practitioner and neuro-strategist, she integrates the elements of thought, communication, and behavior to provide strategies for positive changes and maximizing results.
Penny’s expertise focuses on strategic thinking, leadership, communication, and productivity. She has coached hundreds of successful business leaders and entrepreneurs in leadership roles, relationships, and building culture.
She is skilled at helping individuals and organizations on:
- Increasing Sales: Strategies to effectively manage demanding customers, sell more and faster in a competitive market
- Boosting Productivity: Focus on greater self-awareness in the moment slows time and improve your productivity. She has created the P10 Productivity Accelerator program.
- Reducing Stress: Methods to work smart and achieve more.
- Improving Communication: Skills for managing difficult people and situations to make organizations function more effectively.
- Enhancing Leadership: Perspectives to drive effective leadership in every aspect of business. Understanding the critical elements that deliver superior results in every leadership area
Penny’s experience and accomplishments include:
- Being selected as a featured TEDx presenter
- Supporting Women Veterans as President of the Board of Heart of a Fighter
- Coaching for Tony Robbins’ Business Breakthroughs.
- Building and selling a multi-million dollar technology business
- Leading a major division for GfK Switzerland
- Leading two major corporate merger and acquisitions
Penny earned a BS in Accounting and Finance from Drexel University and attended University College London. Her professional training in coaching methodologies is from the International Coach Academy (CPC), Anthony Robins Leadership, Steve Linder-NLP and Jack Canfield-Success Principles. She is an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and A Master NLP practitioner and Neurostrategist.