Penny Zenker: Motivational Speaker
Penny is the bestselling author of The Productivity Zone: Stop the Tug of War with Time. As a master NLP practitioner and neuro-strategist, she integrates the elements of thought, communication, and behavior to provide strategies for positive changes and maximum results.
Penny’s expertise focuses on strategic thinking, leadership, problem-solving, communication, and productivity. She has coached hundreds of successful business leaders and entrepreneurs in leadership roles, relationships, and building culture.
She is skilled at helping individuals
and organizations on
Penny’s experience and accomplishments include:
- Being selected as a featured TEDx presenter
- Supporting Women Veterans as President of the Board of Heart of a Fighter
- Executive Coaching for Tony Robbins’ Business Breakthroughs.
- Building and selling a multi-million dollar technology business
- Leading a major division for GfK Switzerland
- Leading two major corporate merger and acquisitions
Penny earned a BS in Accounting and Finance from Drexel University and attended University College London. Her professional training in coaching methodologies is from the International Coach Academy (CPC), Anthony Robins Leadership, Steve Linder-NLP and Jack Canfield-Success Principles. She is an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and A Master NLP practitioner and Neurostrategist.